A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the SP-8 V3 Leather Glove is constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather and synthetic leather material, and delivers high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
• Alpinestars' patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide
• Perforated cuff and finger sidewalls for superior airflow and breathability
• Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure with an elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit
• Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices
• New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort
• Premium, full-grain goat leather and synthetic leather material construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance
• Extended cuff for greater coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability
• Alpinestars' exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers an enhanced range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls
• Incorporates a premium quality synthetic suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability
• Arshield reinforcement on the palm slider for superior abrasion resistance
• Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector
• EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP
Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.
FINANCIAL COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE:
• Regulated Complaints Post: Automotive Compliance Ltd, The Factory, 44 Alfred Street, Gloucester, GL1 4DD Telephone: 01452671560 E-mail: complaints@automotive- compliance.co.uk
• If we cannot resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you may refer your dispute to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This service is free to use. Their consumer helpline is available on 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 or you can visit their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk