A protective riding shoe with unrivalled off-the-bike, all-day walking comfort. The CR-X boasts a running shoe last which provides a 'snug' fit coupled with 'ample inner shoe volume' to ensure good all-day foot comfort, while the Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane guarantees effective all-weather performance.
• Gear shift zone features a highly abrasive-resistant TPU layer for enhanced durability.
• Internal EVA layer sandwiched between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on the foot in the gear shift area, thus ensuring superior rider comfort.
• Asymmetric outsole stud configuration provides excellent levels of grip and abrasion resistance.
• Oil resistant dual rubber compound provides optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
• Removable Ortholite insock provides long lasting comfort and prevents over heating thanks to the Open Cell PU compound.
• Lightweight inner bootie with minimal construction design for a comfortable, glove-like fit.
• Tongue with bellows construction has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
• The sole unit 'DROP' (or, the off-set between heel and toe) is set at 9 mm (many running shoes have a 9 mm drop) to ensure a smooth heel-to-toe transition when walking.
• Features an EVA midsole provides for excellent all-day underfoot comfort.
• Forefoot Flex grooves are engineered into the midsole for enhanced forefoot comfort (the grooves promote flexing in the forefoot area).
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
• Drystar® membrane offers effective weather protection in wet conditions.
• Full-length TPU CE-certified inner sole plate for superior riding protection and a dynamic heel-to-toe transition when walking.
• Hidden asymmetric lateral and medial TPU ankle discs for effective but discreet ankle protection.
Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.
FINANCIAL COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE:
• Regulated Complaints Post: Automotive Compliance Ltd, The Factory, 44 Alfred Street, Gloucester, GL1 4DD Telephone: 01452671560 E-mail: complaints@automotive- compliance.co.uk
• If we cannot resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you may refer your dispute to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This service is free to use. Their consumer helpline is available on 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 or you can visit their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk