ZERO-G paddock stands cater for all kind of bikes - including those with single-sided swing arms - and preferences, such as a choice of fork or headstock mounted front stands.
All of our paddock stands are engineered using the latest CAD technology and 3D modelling techniques. By being scientifically designed to minimise the required effort to move a given load, our new ZERO-G range of paddock stands literally take the weight off. Even better, they are able to do this without weighing too much themselves, making them even easier to use and live with.
If you are dashing up and down the pitlane, you'll probably choose our aluminium ZERO-G LITE stands for their minimal 4kg weight.
The lightweight aluminium construction of this front paddock stand, heavy duty fasteners and oversized base for increased stability combine to make this product pitlane perfection.
• Aerospace 6063-T5 grade aluminium
• Square tubing to prevent rotation
• Angled handle for more leverage and a controlled lift
• Included: Bobbin lifting forks (rear)
• Fork lock-off screws for secure fitment
• Robot welded for high build quality and consistency
• Heavy duty fasteners
• Oversized base for increased stability
• Max load: 300kg
• Stand weight: 4kg
• Lift height: 300mm (pin centre)
Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.
FINANCIAL COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE:
• Regulated Complaints Post: Automotive Compliance Ltd, The Factory, 44 Alfred Street, Gloucester, GL1 4DD Telephone: 01452671560 E-mail: complaints@automotive- compliance.co.uk
• If we cannot resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you may refer your dispute to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This service is free to use. Their consumer helpline is available on 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 or you can visit their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk