Gerbing Xrs12 Heated Glove
Based on the award winning XR12, the XRS-12 is Gerbing's latest ‘top of the range’ innovative and revolutionary European patent pending Microwire heated glove.
An extremely comfortable and safe glove made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed 0.6 mm premium full aniline leather that contours to the hand.
Using a Hipora liner the XRS-12 heated gloves are waterproof, windproof and breathable providing protection from the outside elements.
The design is sleek, stylish, very functional and light whilst incorporating hard knuckle impact protection.
The new short-cuff design allows the rider to wear the gloves underneath the motorcycle jacket.
This particular glove tends to have a more snug fit than different models in the same size. Therefore, Gerbing recommends that when ordering, you choose the next size up after measuring your hand. i.e If your hand measures 20cm, Gerbings size chart would indicate that you were a MEDIUM glove. However, with the XRS12 Glove you would need a LARGE.
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Extra impact protection on knuckles
- Thinsulate insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and comfort
- Patented Microwire Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Gloves are supplied with battery hook-up and inline Junior Temperature controller to adjust the heat when connected to a vehicles battery.