AGV Sports Modular Carbon Flip Front Helmet
The worlds first Sport Modular helmet. Entirely built in carbon fiber (shell and chin), this specific structure achieves the same protection performance of MotoGP's Pista GP R in an incredibly light weight construction, combing the highest levels of comfort and safety. Designed to offer 190 degrees of horizontal view as the human eye capability, Sport Modular has been conceived in the wind tunnel for superior quietness, aero stability and ventilation.
• Shell in 100% carbon fiber.
• Chin guard in 100% carbon fiber engineered to guarentee maximum lightweight and balance even in open configuration.
• Shell shape is designed to minimize the risk of impact engergies being channeled to the collarbone.
• The metal chin guard opening system is designed to prevent accidental openings.
• Integrated Ventilation System ventilation with a large front vent, a chin guard vent and a rear extractor hollowed in the shell which direct air to the riders head without interferance with the internal sun visor.
• Internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through th entire visor surface.
• Shell shape is designed to maximise the aerodynamic performance and to have zero dynamic weight at 80mph.
• The adjustable intergrated spoiler reduces turbulence and maximises stability.
• SportModular interiors construction is engineered to all an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
• Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows the rider to select the preferred feel and climate.
• New Optic 1 visor with 100% max vision Pinlock (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view (85 degrees) and unmatched horizontal view
Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd t/a SMC Bikes is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd's permissions as a Principal Firm allows Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd t/a SMC Bikes to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only