AGV Sports Modular Carbon Flip Front Helmet
The worlds first Sport Modular helmet. Entirely built in carbon fiber (shell and chin), this specific structure achieves the same protection performance of MotoGP's Pista GP R in an incredibly light weight construction, combing the highest levels of comfort and safety. Designed to offer 190 degrees of horizontal view as the human eye capability, Sport Modular has been conceived in the wind tunnel for superior quietness, aero stability and ventilation.
• Shell in 100% carbon fiber.
• Chin guard in 100% carbon fiber engineered to guarentee maximum lightweight and balance even in open configuration.
• Shell shape is designed to minimize the risk of impact engergies being channeled to the collarbone.
• The metal chin guard opening system is designed to prevent accidental openings.
• Integrated Ventilation System ventilation with a large front vent, a chin guard vent and a rear extractor hollowed in the shell which direct air to the riders head without interferance with the internal sun visor.
• Internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through th entire visor surface.
• Shell shape is designed to maximise the aerodynamic performance and to have zero dynamic weight at 80mph.
• The adjustable intergrated spoiler reduces turbulence and maximises stability.
• SportModular interiors construction is engineered to all an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
• Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows the rider to select the preferred feel and climate.
• New Optic 1 visor with 100% max vision Pinlock (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view (85 degrees) and unmatched horizontal view
Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders.
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.