The Oxford Patriot chain lock comes equipped with an ultra strong, 12mm square link chain made from Ni-Cro-Mo alloy steel. The chain has a protective cloth sleeve to help prevent damage and make it easier to handle.
The padlock features an advanced 4 way locking system and comes equipped with an extended length 14mm pin perfect for using as a chain lock. The padlock can be used as a disc lock to double security only when combined with the chain.
A key replacement service is available so that if you are unfortunate enough to lose all your keys a new one can be made up. Just remember to take note of your key number and keep this in a safe place.
This chain lock has undergone rigorous independent testing and has Sold Secure Motorcycle GOLD, ART 4* approval and SBSC certified product. The Oxford Patriot chain lock is resistant to attack by sledgehammer, saw, bolt cropper, drill and freeze tested. It also comes with a 2 year warranty.
• 12mm square link chain made from Ni-Cro-Mo alloy steel.
• Case hardened chain to resist bolt cutters.
• Zinc coated to prevent corrosion.
• Protective cloth sleeve to help prevent damage and make it easier to handle.
• Long links reduce weight and increase portability.
• Fits all Oxford ground anchors.
• Can be easily stowed under the seat.
• Available in three lengths: 1.2m, 1.5m & 2.0m.
• By design the lock body is protected within brake disc.
• 14mm rotating locking pin to prevent attack.
• 4 way locking system.
Note: Due to the pin length the padlock cannot be used as a disc lock on its own, it should only be used in combination with the chain.
Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.
FINANCIAL COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE:
• Regulated Complaints Post: Automotive Compliance Ltd, The Factory, 44 Alfred Street, Gloucester, GL1 4DD Telephone: 01452671560 E-mail: complaints@automotive- compliance.co.uk
• If we cannot resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you may refer your dispute to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This service is free to use. Their consumer helpline is available on 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 or you can visit their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk