The K-3 SV is an affordable, adaptable helmet with a surprising array of features, including an internal drop-down sun visor, impressive aerodynamic performance, efficient ventilation and an expansive field of vision. The shell is of thermoplastic construction, and the inner liner is of Dry-Comfort fabric.
Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. The K3-SV has a wide appeal and is suitable for all riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics.The K-3 SV helmet is a full face motorcycle helmet that has been developed with the experience gained during the design process of the Pista GP, Corsa and GT Veloce
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell
- ECE 2205 ACU GOLD
- Dry-Comfort sanitized 3D linings and cheekpads
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 4 front air intakes, 2 rear extractors
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds.
-Visor ratchet system can be customised by changing the toothed mechanism: Touring, Race and City (included)
- GT 2 anti-scratch, pinlock ready polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays (pinlock included)
- Micro opening de-mist visor mechanism
- Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant, anti-fog visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin protection
- Micrometric retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Ready for AGV SHARE communication system
- Weight 1430g (size MS)
Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Sheffield Motorcycle Centre Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders.
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.